Martin Methodist College Bookstore Return Policy
- Textbook and course materials: All refunds and exchanges require the original register receipt. A full refund will be given in your original form of payment if Fall or Spring (Day term) textbooks are returned during the first seven (7) business days of the semester with receipt. All Summer, Fall S1 and S2, and Spring S1 and S2 session textbooks may be returned during the first three (3) business days of the session with receipt.
- New books that have been marked in will be refunded at the used price. Sealed loose leaf books that have been opened are not eligible for refund.
- If you lose your receipt, the MMC Bookstore charges a $30.00 fee for receipt lookup. This service is only available at the manager’s discretion, and as time permits.
- All textbook sales are final after these dates. Please make sure you have the correct textbooks and course materials by checking with your professor on the first day of class. Check refunds will be made by mail in approximately ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days after the date of the return.
- No refunds on Digital Content (Hawkes software, MindTap, E-Books) once accessed or opened.
- Clothing, emblematic merchandise, and supplies may be returned thirty (30) business days after purchase with original receipt, and if the items are in new condition with tags and packaging intact. Clearance items are not returnable. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Opened computers and small electronics may not be returned. Small electronics can be exchanged for the same item if defective. The MMC Bookstore holds no warranty on computers. All laptop and tablet warranty and troubleshooting issues should be directed to your device manufacturer.
- Incorrect or defective textbooks and course materials may be returned within the refund period with your original receipt for an exchange.
- All credit card refunds require the original card used at the time of purchase.
The manager reserves the right to make the final decision on the condition of all return merchandise. Management also reserves the right to refuse a return. Our hope is that you get the right book for the right course at the right time, but we understand that issues do sometimes arise.